CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introductions Are In Order...

Hello nail fanatics I'm Sky and I am addicted to painting my toenails... I enjoy brightly colored toes year round, yes I wear aqua in winter lol... I'm the novice of the pair as I have no formal training, i just fool around with colors and designs every Friday night... I hope you enjoy the posts to follow... Comments and suggestions are welcome, we hope to become the front runner for extra tan women of the world as it pertains to nail care.


Fellow Nail-Philes! I am Kyra and i enjoy all things nails... polishes, scrubs/lotions, acrylics/gels/press-on's (i think you get it), I'm not technically a professional (even though i finished my 1500 hrs of cosmo class, but that tale is for another time and post...) i do plan on going to school to get my nail tech license ASAP...i have an obsession for buying something, anything for my nails (even if its a 25 cent Emory board) whenever i'm out shopping, it's kinda scary actually but don't judge me...

0 comments: